This is a good document (perhaps a little dated but still very valuable) outlining Google's development process on how they keep out churning great new products that users love! Given that everyone including us are obsessing over Google, I thought this was well worth reading. :-)
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Check out our Blink sites
Check out our ecommerce sites
- Blink It for Blogs
- BlinkList introduces advanced search features
- Social Bookmarking with BlinkList
- The Great Social Bookmarking Survey - Participate ...
- BlinkList - another face lift!
- eHub takes off!
- BlinkList - New and Improved
- Scoble Wants Better Query Refinement - What about ...
- Why tagging is better than categorization
- Comment spam
For Better LivingAt MindValley, we are big proponents of meditation because we believe that is has wonderful benefits.
What is meditation? “Meditation is the process of observing body and mind intentionally, of letting your experiences unfold from moment to moment and accepting them as they are. It does not involve rejecting your thoughts nor trying to clamp down on them or suppress them, nor trying to control anything at all other than the focus and direction of your attention."
The Jose Silva Ultra Mind System is Jose Silva's latest meditation and mind control method, an excellent tool for relaxation and personal improvement. You can get a free meditaion centering excercise directly from Jose Silva's site.