Sunday, July 03, 2005

Craigslist - the worlds best website! I love craigslist

I am really excited about moving out to KL to join our excellent team in Malaysia. However, what I was not looking forward to was having to sell all of my stuff. I thought it was going to be a major pain in the butt.

However, this weekend I took my digital camera, started taking pictures of everything that I need to sell and posted them on craigslist on Saturday night. Low and behold, I have already sold half of my stuff and today is Sunday night!

Wow! Yeah! I love you craig! This is one of the single best user experiences I have ever had. I thought craigslist was good and I suspected that it was great but this is out of this world!

I cannot believe that I have already had many successful transactions in less than 24 hours. In fact, I listed another wireless netgear router tonight. I was ready to throw it away but then I thougth someone might find it useful and since things are so easy to list, I figured why not? Bam, only 30 minutes later I get an email with someone living only a few blocks away that wanted to come and pick it up for $10 bucks.

This is incredible. Another successful transaction. No shipping and handling. No fees. I worked for eBay for many years and I love eBay too but when it comes to ease of use for the casual seller you simply cannot beat it. I guess for finding bargains it is a screaming deal too because I am not looking for the best price. I am happy to give others a break.

Thank you craigslist for providing such a wonderful experience for your customers. This is fabulous. While eBay has to look out for it's shareholders, I love the fact that on craigslist the customer always comes first!

Mike

craigslist
Blink It

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hermes bag exact masterpiece agrees of adroitness and few added accoutrements can bout it. The replica hermes name happens to be alike in the very best in covering appurtenances for upwards of 170 years. A Hermes Birkin starts at about $7,000.
lida daidaihua is about eating more protein and less carbohydrate: you lower your caloric intake by cutting the carbs out of your diet at the same time foster thermic effect by eating more proteins. daidaihua ultimately allows you to lose weight. A person who goes through the lida slimming will lose as much as 2 to 3 pounds per week, a decent kind of weight loss. The deal about rapid slimming capsule though is that it is usually due to the water weight that your body flushes away once you use up glycogen. But maintenance of lida is still possible. For your weight loss to be permanent, you must try slimming capsules and have a new kind of lifestyle.
The double chain strap was inspired Chanel handbag by the caretakers who would dangle keys from chains wrapped around their waists. Chanel feminization of the chains was embodied when she stated, I know women C women adore chains. The marvelous straps allowed Parisian women to keep their purses close to chanel watches without busying their hands while they perused theater programs, toasted champagne flutes, or enjoyed Chanel bags .
The success owns to the Tiffany uk , it is Tiffany accessories that makes silver jewelry famous all over the world. Now many jewelry loves buy silver accessories jewelry instead. The silver sets is one of those brands that actually mark the onset of a classic style and design on its own. Many replica makers try to copy and replica the silver jewelry for people.

10:07 PM  
Blogger dainfo said...

workout at home with dumbbells
at home workouts
lose weight at home
abs workout at home
exercise machines at a gym
chest workout at home
get fit with exercise
how to exercise at home
run a marathon to shed pounds and improve cardio
how to lose weight at home
a healthy heart comes with exercise
medicine ball abs
fatigue your muscles by using weights or your body
upper body workout at home
be sure to hydrate your muscles as often as possible
dandruff home remedy
Good share you have here hope you keep it up, and don't forget to use dumbbells while exercising, even better though you can do these lose weight at home
where to buy venapro
buy venapro
venapro
venapro reviews
venapro review
best tooth whitening system
bleaching your teeth
teeth bleaching products
teeth bleaching trays
tooth whitening bleach

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Cafe24 Screenshots said...

This is definitely the best website! :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats